Laadli Laxmi is a scheme introduced to reduce the financial burden on parent/guardian of
a girl child during the marriage thereby addressing the undesirable tendency of female foetiides,
and thus helping to arrest the declining female sex ratio.The software application will enable
the department in managing the work more efficiently with easy to use menus and a comprehensive
LAADLI LAXMI MODULES
• Serial wise Inward of all the forms, received from the ICDS offices to the department.
• Status of all the inward forms.
• User wise allotment of forms for data entry and document upload.
3. Data Entry
• All the applications received will be entered in this module.
4. Scan and Document Upload
• Scanning and uploading photograph, signature and other related documents.
5. Verification and Recommendation
• Data entered by data entry operator is verified and updated if required by the Verifying Officer.
• Duplicity check is carried out.
• Serial wise outward of all the forms received from the departments.
• Forms sent for scrutinization.
7. Form Approval
• To approve, Reject or forward it to Committee for further action.
• This module will allow marking of the sanctioned applications in the system and will allow generation of the sanction order.
• To allow beneficiaries to select bank details for Disbursement.
• This module will enable to store the details of the withdrawal applications.
• The applications will be checked for necessary documents before allowing withdrawals.
11. Bank Portal
• Website to collect the details about the disbursement by the banks and to provide the banks with a facility of checking the beneficiary details.
12. SMS and Email Integration
• Alerting the stake holders about the status of the application.