Griha Aadhar is the Scheme introduced to address the problem of spiralling prices and to provide support to the housewives/homemakers from middle, lower middle and poor section of the society, to maintain a reasonable standard of living for their families.
GRIHA AADHAR MODULES
1. Form Collection
• Applicant’s basic details entries are done and system generated acknowledgement no is given.
• Acknowise Inward of all the forms, received from the ICDS offices is made at GEL Dgitization Center.
3. Data Entry
• Form entry of all applications are done at GEL Dgitization Center.
4 .Scan and Document Upload
• Scanning and uploading photograph, signature and other related documents.
5. Verification and Recommendation
• Data entered by data entry operator is verified and updated if required by the Verifying Officer.
• Duplicity check is carried out.
• All the documents attached are checked and status is marked accordingly.
6. Mark To Department
• All the verified forms are sent to dept for further action.
7. Form sanction/reject
• Forms marked to dept are either sanctioned/rejected or kept on hold.
• Monthly disbursement of new/existing applications is done.
• Report with all bank details are submitted to bank.
9. SMS and Email Integration
• Alerting the beneficiary about the status of the application.
10. Application Search
• The status of the application on name/mobile no/ack no/appln
no/epic/aadhar/ration card is provided so that the applicant can find the latest
status of the application
either at each ICDS offices or at GEL.